CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008


You can never tell what people are thinking and feeling unless they tell you, and usually they lie. [We all lie]

Thats's why when a friend asked me "whats wrong?" I only said "Nothing." Maybe its easier for me than digging for the truth. Maybe is beacause I never had to dig for truth before. Maybe I never had a truth.....

The fact is that I smile when I want to cry, I laugh when have want to scream and shout. I pretend like nothing is wrong because I face things telling myself that I'm stronger than what I really am.

Finally I understood that not always its about rainbows and butterflies, sometimes I must scream and cry my angers and sadness to the world, because I can't hold it in for so long before something in me explotes.

So I you wanted to cry, and I cried. I wanted to scream and I did it. That day I didnt hide behind fake smiles and explained to myself that its ok to not be alright.
Dedicado a quien finalmente pudo abrir las compuertas de mis ojos, provocando una inundacion que me forzo a aprender a nadar para salvarme

1 comentarios:

Filomena dijo...

Debo decir que he observado como se lleva a cabo una catarsis en ti. Ahora comprendo muchas cosas.